This digital set of leaf templates includes the shapes of six assorted deciduous leaves which can be cut out of paper and used in art and craft projects. The number of things you can make with them is only limited by the imagination!
Some possible project ideas include:
• Make a paper leaf garland to decorate the home or classroom for Fall or Autumn
• Use as leaves on a thankful tree or gratitude tree
• Glue around a paper plate with the centre ring removed to make a Fall wreath
• Create patterned doodle art using a sharpie marker
• Make paper mosaic leaf art
• Get creative with some comic leaf art
• Use as a resist-shape to stamp over and around with a sponge brush to create leaf shape art (leaf in white, background in colour)
I've included a few photographic examples of a few (but not all) of these activities in the download.
This digital file download includes:
• 6 large full page leaf shapes in the tree varieties of: White Oak, Common Oak, Birch, Beech, Sweet Gum and Tulip Poplar
• All leaf shapes are also provided in medium size (three leaves per page) and small size (one leaf per page)
• A list of project ideas the paper leaves could be used for
• The printable pdf file is included in both A4 and US Letter size, with spelling and seasonal terminology appropriate for both versions. The digital file is saved as a ZIP format, double click this to open the folder containing both versions.