Create a gorgeous doodle art heart-shaped Valentine card with this downloadable template.
Note: the front of this card is blank so you can decorate it yourself in doodle art patterns. The cards in the picture are examples of different ways to use the template.
You can choose from two alternate fronts: a whole heart that opens like a regular card, or a split heart that opens from the centre like a pair of barn doors.
For the inside, there are four different printed messages to choose from, each with a keyword in block letters to decorate in doodle designs so it matches the front. The messages include:
- HAPPY Valentine's Day - LOVE is a pattern between me and you - I have DOODLES of love for you - You’ve drawn your way into my HEART - Blank for your own message
This craft utilises basic cutting, folding, and gluing skills plus an artistic design element that best suits ages 8 and up. You could easily give this project to younger kids and let them illustrate the card in their own way.
Card stock is recommended for printing.
This digital download template includes:
• Two card front options, a split heart and a whole heart
• Five inside options, adapted to work with each front
• Printable instructions with photographs
• The template saved as a pdf file in US Letter size. To print to A4 select "centre page" in your print menu