Get crafty this Christmas!
Our Christmas Paper Crafts ebook has 12 decorative crafts for you to make. Each craft is complete with step-by-step instructions and photographs, with all templates included at the end of the book
All templates are plain outlines designed to be printed onto coloured construction paper, but you could also print them onto white paper to colour and decorate before folding together.
This ebook combines four of our existing templates with eight new crafts into a great value ebook. We hope you like it!
Age recommendation: These crafts are intended for all ages kid to adult, but are best suited to 8+. Younger children may be able to do some of the easier crafts with a little bit of help.
This is a printable pdf file and includes:
• Printable templates for 12 Christmas-themed paper crafts
• Instructions and step-by-step photographs
• 46 pages in total
The key additional materials you will need are:
• Coloured construction paper, or board in the case of the paper reindeer
• Glue stick
• String for hanging
• A butter knife and ruler for scoring the paper
• Sticky tape
• Kitchen skewer and scrap of recycled card for poking holes
There are a few crafts which need an additional item or two like a hot glue gun for the paper stars, pipe cleaners for the bows and beads for the paper baubles.