Make some beautiful paper poinsettias for Christmas!
This printable template can be used in multiple ways. Create a string of poinsettia lights with them or place individual flowers strategically over lights already on your tree. You could also use a yellow dot sticker in the centre instead of a light to create a single paper flower, or string a number of flowers together to make a festive garland.
To make them you will need red and green construction paper. If you are stringing them onto lights like I have be sure to use LED lights because they emit no heat. You will find that most Christmas lights are LED, but please double check to be sure (anything else will be a fire hazard).
This is a printable pdf file and includes:
• Printable poinsettia flower and leaf templates
• Instructions and step-by-step photographs
In addition to the template you will need the following materials:
• Coloured construction paper (red and green)
• Glue stick
• Craft knife and cutting mat
• LED lights (optional), or alternatively a yellow dot sticker for the centre of the flowers
This is one of the crafts you will find in our in our Christmas Paper Crafts Ebook. Take advantage of our Opening week special with 20% off!