Frog Life cycle lift-the-flap playmat and sequence cards!
Print out this set of frog life cycle cards with an accompanying pond design play mat.
The playmat is a play-based learning resource for preschoolers with lift-the-flap tabs showing the various stages of tadpole-to-frog development.
A paper frog is included which is simple to cut out and glue together and can be made to ‘hop’ around the lily pads and rocks on the play mat.
Kids can place the printable cards in order of sequence, or alternatively, print two copies of the set and use them for a simple memory-match game.
This resource has been designed as a Montessori-style learning game. It is intended for an adult to put the playmat together, not a child.
This digital download file includes:
- Printable lift-the-flap frog life cycle play mat
- Mini paper frog for the play mat
- Printable frog life cycle sequence cards
- Printable instructions with photographs showing how to make the play mat and frog
- File supplied as a pdf file in US Letter format. For A4 paper, select 'fit to page' and centre it in your print menu